Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Listerine Zero Mouthwash


I've always tried to use mouthwashes, and purchased them with some regularity. But they tend to sit half full on the bathroom counter until my husband eventually throws them out. The problem is, the taste. Most mouth washes are so intense (even the citrus flavored ones), that I simply cannot last 30 seconds gargling that foul tasting garbage around.

That is why I'm super happy to have found Listerine Zero Mouthwash. It's just as effective as Listerine's other products, and does not make you want to spit it out immediately upon swishing some around. Listerine Zero Mouthwash has the flavor of a strong mint gum. So it still can be a little potent, but not disastrously so.

I would recommend it to anyone... but particularly if you have pre-teens and teens that can be

No comments:

Post a Comment