Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Colgate 360 Degree Optic White Toothbrush

Yesterday I reviewed the Colgate Optic White Toothpaste ... and as promised, here is the review of the Colgate 360 Degree Optic White Toothbrush I purchased with the toothpaste.

While I was not super impressed with the Optic White Toothpaste, I do really enjoy the Colgate 360 Degree Optic White Toothbrush. I feel that the difference textures and heights of the toothbrush combine to reach all areas of your teeth and between your teeth to give you a super-clean feeling.

This toothbrush does tend to be a little pricier than some of the other popular brands currently available, but I found it on sale at CVS and combined my purchase with the use of a coupon, which led to me getting the toothbrush for a fairly reasonable price.

All in all, I would recommend this toothbrush wholeheartedly, but I would search for coupons before purchasing... but then, you know how I am about coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment