Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One A Day Weight Smart Vitamins

So I'm willing to try just about anything that I will think help me lose weight, and I had a coupon for One-a-Day vitamins, so I figured, what the heck, may as well as try out the variety that might help me lose weight as well.

Now, I will admit that I do feel a bit more energetic after taking these vitamins, which I suppose can help me lose weight, as it might make me more likely to take the stairs, or go for a walk on lunch. But, on the converse side, I do not seeing myself losing any significant weight.


Since I weighed myself since starting these vitamins two weeks ago, I have lost 1.5 pounds, but the human body fluctuates about 2-3 pounds all the time, so I can definitively say that the weight loss was due specifically to the addition of these vitamins to my life.


Another negative is that these vitamins are HUGE ... you need to take them with quite a bit of water, otherwise they're really hard to swallow. And you also should probably take them with food, because I personally have found that taking these vitamins on an empty stomach can leave you feeling a bit queasy.


All in all, I would probably give these vitamins a B+ ... they work well as vitamins, and even give you a small energy boost, but their weight loss properties were greatly overpromised and underdelivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment