Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chanel Levres Scintillantes in Sundress

Now Chanel lipglosses are wicked expensive, coming in at $38 at the counter, and Chanel does not offer gift with purchase like many of the other department store counters. What I usually do though, when making a Chanel purchase is ask the counter if there are any samples available when making my purchase.


However, as far as lipglosses go, this one is totally worth the price tag. The tube is bigger than many of the lip gloss tubes offered by Clinique or Lancome or some other competitors. So it lasts longer than many of my other lip glosses. Plus the gloss stays on longer than many of the other glosses I have tried, so I only have to re-apply once or twice throughout the evening instead of give or six times.


As to this specific color, Sundress, it is one of my favorites. I think it is the perfect summertime lip gloss and goes awesomely with all your sundresses. It's pale enough that you can wear it to work and sparkly enough that it still makes a great evening and night out lip gloss.


Overall it is one of my favorite lip glosses, and if I don't wear it all the time, it's just because the cost is a little steep.

No comments:

Post a Comment