Sunday, August 1, 2010

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Conditioner

Back in the day, you could only get Head & Shoulders in one variety, and while it dealt effectively with dandruff problems, it also stunk to the high heavens, and not in a good way. I used to use Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner and then go over my hair again with a cheap conditioner that had a pleasant smell, so my hair would not smell funky throughout the day.


However, these days, Head & Shoulders has a whole product line of different kinds of Head & Shoulders: silky & smoother, color treated, for curly hair, etc. etc. etc. I personally prefer the Silky & Smooth, as my hair is sometimes frizzy and gets tones of flyaways.


Now the smell has gotten MUCH better than the Head & Shoulders of the 1990s, but it still isn't the greatest. However, I don't have to use a second conditioner these days, which is a plus.


Another pro, is that it really does well on removing dandruff. I alternate this condition with my regular condition, every other day, and I really do see an improvement in the amount of flakes and dry scalp I have. So it delivers what it promises... the only thing I could wish for is further improvement in the scent department.

No comments:

Post a Comment