Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye Makeup No. 95 Sparkling Satin

Now, I know the main con about Chanel is that it is so expensive. And while this is true, some things that do cost a lot are totally worth it. For starters, I usually try to buy my Chanel make up from Macys or Lord & Taylor or Boscovs where there is a counter that I can normally beg for free samples from, in hopes of getting a little more bang for my buck.

However, the positives with Chanel are phenomenal. This eyeshadow quartet will last all night, I've often put the color on before going to dinner, and my eye-makeup still looks good 7 hours later at the club. And another plus is that the make-up is hypo-allergenic, and doesn't ever cause my skin to break out.


One of my favorite things about this particular color combination, the Sparkling Satin, is that you can use it to make an interesting twist on the typical smoky-eye. The pink adds a more dramatic touch to the smoky eye look that will make you stand out in any crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment