Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

So I keep waiting for the day when they will come out with a nail polish remover that does not smell AWFUL. The amonia/alcohol smell that comes with all of these products is awful, it bothers me, it bothers my boyfriend, it bothers my cat.


But I'm beginning to think that such a thing does not exist, so one has to make the best of what is around. This Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover is not bad. You can normally find the product at a decent price, and occastionally there are even additional coupons out there for it as well.


This product is easy to use and combined with cotton balls is a quick and easy way to get the polish off of your hands and toes. And you don't need to use half the bottle to take one coat of polish off of your toes as opposed to some of the nail polish removers out there.


But as to this product's claims of being "nourishing" for your nails or skin, I'm going to have to call foul-play. This product dries out skin and nails at pretty much the same rate that any other nail polish remover does.

No comments:

Post a Comment